Zichy Palace or Ziči Palace is a palace on Ventúrská Street No. 9 in Bratislava. It was completed in 1775 for Count František Ziči. It features an elegant strictly classicist facade, its interior is originally Gothic. The palace was reconstructed in the eighties of the 20th century. Wedding ceremonies and concerts are currently held here. The palace has a large courtyard, in the middle is a fountain and a statue of a lion with open mouth. The Old Town Center for Culture and Education is currently located here.