Актуальні вистави в музеї
The Museum of the Jan Kiliński Leather Crafts Guild was opened in 1973 and is located in the Shoemakers' House in Warsaw's Old Town, which has belonged to the Guild since 1569. The Guild was established in 1386. The objects collected and displayed in the museum are not just museum exhibits, but a real part of the lives and hearts of the people involved. The Museum of Shoemakers, Saddlers and Coopers presents two workshops - shoemaking and saddlery - as well as documents, paintings, tools and products.