Актуальні вистави в музеї
The Museum of Pharmacy of the Collegium Medicum of the Jagiellonian University is a museum founded in Kraków in 1946 collecting exhibits on the history of pharmacy and pharmaceutical technology. Its collections are exhibited in all rooms of the historic fourteenth-century building at 25 Floriańska Street, from the Gothic cellars through the rooms on the ground, first and second floors to the attic. The exhibits include pharmacy furniture in various styles (Baroque, Empire, Biedermeier), pharmacy utensils from various eras, including an impressive collection of majolica from various European manufactures, ancient medicinal raw materials of plant, mineral and animal origin (including human, e.g. human fat), the pharmacy's own emblems and emblems, as well as the pharmacist's own collections. The exhibits include old medicinal materials of plant, mineral and animal origin (including human fat), pharmacies' emblems, stained-glass windows with pharmacy themes, old pharmacists' utensils (mortars, presses, filters, pill gilding capsules, drossing machines, herb choppers, etc.), old prints (e.g. from the early 20th century), old books and magazines (e.g. from the early 20th century), and old books and magazines), old prints (e.g. a Greek/Latin edition of the Complete Works of Hippocrates, medieval and early modern apothecary textbooks, official and unofficial drug lists, herbariums, manuscript apothecary manuals), an exhibition entitled "What Remains of Krakow's Old Pharmacies" and, last but not least, contemporary paintings inspired by the museum's collections.