German Museum for the Blind

The German Museum for the Blind (Deutsches Blinden-Museum), located in Berlin-Steglitz, was founded in 1890 by Karl Wulff at Imperial Facility for the Blind in Steglitz. The museum is dedicated to the history of the blind and visually impaired and exhibits photos, paintings, instruments as well as blind aids of two centuries.

Електронна пошта
Телефон

Актуальні вистави в музеї

Опис місця

The German Museum for the Blind (Deutsches Blinden-Museum), located in Berlin-Steglitz, was founded in 1890 by Karl Wulff at Imperial Facility for the Blind in Steglitz. The museum is dedicated to the history of the blind and visually impaired and exhibits photos, paintings, instruments as well as blind aids of two centuries.

Подібні майданчики

© 2024 GoOut, s.r.o., Чехія