Актуальні виставки в галереї
The Gallery of Modern Art in Hradec Králové was founded in 1953. Located at first in the Rychnov nad Kněžnou castle, it moved to Hradec Králové in the spring of 1963 and took up residence in the two wings of the Bishop's Palace on the Grand Square. The gallery found its permanent residence in 1990 when it moved to this building. The gallery's collections focus principally on the development of Czech modern art. The permanent exhibition of the gallery's collection traces the development of Czech visual art from the turn of the 20th century to the works of contemporary artists.