The Church (Chapel) on the right bank of the Radbuza North under the mikulášským cemetery in the years 1745-46 built for his suburban Villa, physician and Mayor of Pilsen Petr Pavel Helfers von Helfersreu. In 1806 was a load of Peter Paul Pernera extended by longitudinal part, perpendicular to the original building. Major repairs of the object were made in 1893, 1935-36 (arch. Hanuš Zápal) and the beginning of the 21st century. of the century.