An evening will attract guests to special gatherings with the curators of the Lobkowicz Collections. The guests have a unique opportunity to meet the PKF – Prague Philharmonia’s artists and management. Refreshments provided by the head chef of the Lobkowicz Palace and a glass of wine make a welcoming and friendly atmosphere that pervades the whole evening.
- 6.00 pm welcome drink and tour of the exhibition
- 6.30 pm the curators of the Lobkowicz Music Collection reveal its treasures through enthralling story-telling
- 7.00 pm concert by the PKF – Prague Philharmonia and soloists in the Imperial Hall
- 8.15 pm meeting the artists over a glass of wine, with refreshments provided by the head chef of the Lobkowicz Palace
– Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Idomeneo, Overture
– Jan Václav Stich-Punto: Concerto No. 5 in F major for Horn and Orchestra
– Albert Roussel: Sinfonietta for String Orchestra Op. 52
– Leone Sinigaglia: Romance for Horn and Strings Op. 3
– Joseph Haydn: Symphony No. 8 in G major "Le soir"