Deutsche Grammophon was founded in 1898 and is therefore the oldest label in the world. Known as the ultimate classic label, it celebrates its anniversary with a festive concert, during which one top-star of the label follows another.
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Ouverture of Fidelio
- Ludwig van Beethoven: OP. 72 Romance for violin and orchestra
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Concert for piano and orchestra No. 2 B-Dur OP. 19
- Unsuk Chin: Duo for two violins (first performance)
- John Williams: Markings for violin, strings und harp (German first performance)
- Ludwig van Beethoven: Ouverture Leonore III OP. 72A
An event of Deutsche Grammophon.