– Fryderyk Chopin: Ballade No. 4 in F minor, Op. 52
– Sergej Prokofjev: Piano Sonata No. 1 in F minor, Op. 1
– Eugène Ysaÿe: Sonata for Unaccompanied Violin in D minor, Op. 27, No. 3
– Robert Schumann: Sonata for Violin and Piano No. 1 in A minor, Op. 105
– Camille Saint-Saëns: Caprice d’après l’Etude en forme de Valse (arr. by Eugène Ysaÿe)
Debut Day at this year’s Dvořák Prague Festival will introduce two performers who, notwithstanding their youth, have already achieved a number of noteworthy successes and are well on their way to big, international careers. The Korean violinist Bomsori Kim and the Czech pianist Lukáš Klánský have selected an attractive, varied programme, from the romantic musical language of Frédéric Chopin to Russian modernism.
Dress code: dark suit