Galerie Zdeněk Sklenář – Salvátorská

Zdeněk Sklenář Gallery was born in the mid-1990s in the East Bohemian town of Litomyšl and bears the name of its founder and owner, Zdeněk Sklenář, nephew and namesake of one of the best Czech painters of the XX. of the century. In 2001, Zdeněk Sklenář Gallery extended its activity also in Prague on the Smetanovo nabrezi. The fate of the galeristu brought only a few blocks from the place where the painter Zdeněk Sklenář 's half a century before him, rented his first Studio in Prague, the ...

Its renowned exhibition spaces on the embankment, where since 2001, had to leave the premises after two years ago at the end of April, an explosion destroyed the gas. The new facilities of the gallery found in the House, which is part of the complex of novobarokních and Art Nouveau buildings constructed in the years 1899-1909 Osvaldem Soup for the former City insurance company. The space, which in the past served to Office purposes, the Gallery acquired the lease on the basis of a public competition announced by the Ministry for local development. After the construction work carried out under the technical and professional supervision of the architect Josef in the far distance (and also under the supervision of conservationists), has a gallery in the immediate vicinity of the Church of St. Salvator available distinct vertical exhibition area.

{gt}

Adres
Salvátorská 6, Praga
Strona internetowa

Aktualne wystawy w galerii

Nie wiemy o żadnych nadchodzących wydarzeniach.

Opis miejsca

Zdeněk Sklenář Gallery was born in the mid-1990s in the East Bohemian town of Litomyšl and bears the name of its founder and owner, Zdeněk Sklenář, nephew and namesake of one of the best Czech painters of the XX. of the century. In 2001, Zdeněk Sklenář Gallery extended its activity also in Prague on the Smetanovo nabrezi. The fate of the galeristu brought only a few blocks from the place where the painter Zdeněk Sklenář 's half a century before him, rented his first Studio in Prague, the ...

Its renowned exhibition spaces on the embankment, where since 2001, had to leave the premises after two years ago at the end of April, an explosion destroyed the gas. The new facilities of the gallery found in the House, which is part of the complex of novobarokních and Art Nouveau buildings constructed in the years 1899-1909 Osvaldem Soup for the former City insurance company. The space, which in the past served to Office purposes, the Gallery acquired the lease on the basis of a public competition announced by the Ministry for local development. After the construction work carried out under the technical and professional supervision of the architect Josef in the far distance (and also under the supervision of conservationists), has a gallery in the immediate vicinity of the Church of St. Salvator available distinct vertical exhibition area.

{gt}

Galeria

Podobne miejsca

© 2022 GoOut, s.r.o., Czechy