Aktualne wystawy muzealne
The Dietrichstein Palace erected in 1613-1616 as the governor residence of cardinal František Dietrichstein is one of the largest Baroque buildings in Brno. It received its high Baroque shape at the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries. Since 1911 it has been used for exhibition purposes. After a profound renovation in the 1980s the palace has become the most attended exhibition facility of the Moravian Museum.