Bishop's courtyard

Bishop's courtyard

Adres Muzejní 1, Brno
Strona internetowa www.mzm.cz
Instytucja Moravian Museum

Zaplanowane wydarzenia

Doma u Janáčků
Wystawy historyczne,
Wyświetl cały program

Opis miejsca

The Bishop’s Courtyard is the oldest part of the museum consisting of several historical buildings below the St. Peter-and-Paul Cathedral. Its architectural core is the originally Gothic provost‘s residence of Brno Chapter, of which only the Gothic tower and a chapel with frescos remain. The Renaissance arcades were built by the Italian architect Antonio Gabri. The Moravian Museum is located there since 1818.

Transport

Podaj ulicę, lub najbliższy przystanek, z którego chcesz się dostać na miejsce wydarzenia. Pokażemy Ci najlepsze połączenia.

Podobne miejsca

Moravian Museum
Dietrichstein Palace
Anthropos Pavilion
Mendelianum
Palace of Noble Ladies
Leoš Janáček Memorial
Dům Jiřího Gruši
Castle Špilberk Brno
Stará radnice
Galerie Vaňkovka
Kostel sv. Augustina
Villa Tugendhat

© 2019 GoOut