During WINEfesto week, there is the special workshop program on October 8 – visitors will have the opportunity to taste a delicious red wine specially selected for the autumn season. VinoStrada has prepared a degustation of international red wines and tapas: olives, cheese, bread. Degustation will be lead by professional sommelier Lukáš Benda and Jiří Radvanský.
Wines to be presented:
- Frankovka VOC Modré Hory 2018 – Vinařství Horák (Moravia)
- Merlot 2018 – Vinařství Horák (Moravia)
- Rubin Carnuntum Zweigelt 2018 – winery Glatzer (Austria)
- Dolcetto di Dogliani „SOL“ DOC 2017 – Poderi Cellario winery (Italy)
- Primitivo di Manduria 2019 – winery Leone de Castris (Italy)
- Festivo Malbec 2018 „Uco Valley“ – winery Bodega Tapas & Wine
- Monteviejo (Argentina)
Save water, drink wine!