The concert photography workshop is dedicated to budding photographers, artists, band members and budding music journalists. The aim of this course is to equip participants with practical knowledge of concert photography. The classes will be conducted by Slawomir Duda – photographer with several years of artistic experience. Graduate of the course of the Union of Polish Art Photographers.
During the course you will be able to find out, among other things
- What equipment is most suitable for concerts?
- How to get accreditation?
- What should be in a concert photographer’s backpack?
- Can concert and music photography be profitable?
- How to choose the parameters of a photo to make it sharp and well exposed?
- How to behave during the concert and taking pictures?
- Which moments during the concert are crucial?
- Why portfolio and social media are important in a concert photographer’s work?