Silver Train 2020 is the fifth edition of the project, which consists of: sightseeing of post-mining monuments included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, driving on the oldest continuously operating narrow-gauge railroad in the world and a walk through the largest narrow-gauge station in Poland. All this is complemented by the Silesian Railways trains providing access to Bytom and return to Katowice and a voucher for the family route in the Queen Luisa Adit in Zabrze.
It is also possible to start the trip in Bytom, skipping the Katowice-Bytom section.
- 09:54 DEP. Katowice
- 10:20 AR. Bytom
- 10:30 DEP. Narrow-gauge entity
- 10.40 AR. Narrow-gauge Carb entity
- 10:45 – 11:50 a.m. tour of the station Bytom Karb Narrow Gauge
- 12.00 DEP. Bytom Karb Narrow-gauge
- 12.30 AR. Tarnowskie Góry Silver Mine
- 12:50 am – 3:20 pm – tour of the Silver Mine and the Open-Air Museum of Steam Machinery
- 15:30 DEP. Tarnowskie Góry Silver Mine
- 16:10 AR. Narrow-gauge entity
- 16.19 DEP. Bytom
- 16:44 AR. Katowice
Since November 8th, the Silver Train has been running in a “different schedule.”: https://goout.net/pl/srebrny-pociag-2020/ezqdbyf