Funny, titillating, funny, original, naughty, magnificent, relaxed, flirty, boiling and forcing you to roar boundlessly with enthusiasm!
The Prague Burlesque Show – Gangsters of Love.
An unusual spectacle awaits the visitors – they will experience an atmosphere of smoky cabarets, in the company of singers and exotic dancers. Sonny Vargas will lead them through the world of vaudeville. Bombshell Miss Cool Cat will make them sweat tears of joy. Coca Valente sets their heart on fire, mysterious Yazz will make an act of love. Janny Jill is a drag supervaganza and Monina is the dancing queen, together with the Ritzy Dancers.
The essence of burlesque is humour and parody, or vaudeville and grotesque. The massive return that Burlesque is currently experiencing in the world suggests that certain values from the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries began to resonate in people again.
- Dresscode – the visitors should dress cool, sexy and elegant
- The doors and the bar open at 20:00 – who gets there sooner, gets better seats
- Finger food available at the Theatre before the show. Tapas, wraps or various snacks prepared by a catering specialist. Bar with cocktails, champagnes and wines.
- Showtime at 21:30 – there will be a 30 minute break, to tak time to refresh (and smoke outside)
- After show, meet & greet – the visitors can take some pictures with the stars of the night