TEDxUNYP is an event that brings together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder – and provoke conversations that matter.
- 9:00–10:15 Registration & Coffee Break
- 10:15–11:45 Morning Session (5 speakers)
- 12:00–13:15 Lunch Break
- 13:15–14:45 Early Afternoon Session (5 Speakers)
- 14:45–15:15 Coffee Break
- 15:15–16:30 Afternoon Session
- 20:00 Afterparty
- Alessia Gloder: We are all space users
- Tatyana Fomina: Why NFTs are not as insane as we think
- Carlos Davidovich: Five-brain Leadership. How neuroscience can help you to become a better leader
- Maya Kvetny: Mining for beauty
- Lenka Helena Koenigsmark: How to combat decision making fatigue
- Joseph Petrila: Being different is less unique than you think
- Nile Wilson: What can make me an Olympic Champion can also kill me
- Mark Francis Rebranding Dyslexia – I Am LEX
- Farokh Shahabi: What businesses can learn from software developers
- Elizaveta Negreeva: Breaking the charisma of productivity
- Jakub Dvořák: A tribute to peace
- Petr Kovařík: How chocolate can change our lives
- Sara Polak: Cloud civilisations: when the savannah and the metaverse meet
- Paula Árendášová: The healing power of twerk
Tickets include 15 original TEDx talks on the main stage, lunch and two coffee breaks by Fresh & Tasty by Zatisi Catering, fun activities between the talks, TEDxUNYP Goody-Bag. Wisdom, knowledge and inspiration are also provided in abundance.
This event is in english.