TEDxUNYP is an event that brings together bright minds to give talks that are idea-focused, and on a wide range of subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and wonder – and provoke conversations that matter.
- 3 sessions with 13 live speakers,
- Lunch: vegan & non-vegan options by Zatisi Catering,
- Coffee Break: soft drinks, snacks and coffee by Zatisi Catering,
- Interactive activities including a VR and E-sports zones and a TED Circles sub-event,
- TEDxUNYP Goody-Bag,
- Wisdom, knowledge and inspiration are also provided in abundance.
- Mikolas Josef, Singer, Songwriter, Producer,
- Sanjiv Suri, Founding President & CEO, Zatisi Group,
- Senta Cermaková, Director of Innovation at Deloitte Czech Republic,
- Petr Andrýsek, Founder and Chief Shark, Socialsharks,
- Mike Bugembe, Founder and Author,
- Edel Sanders, PhD, Dean of Psychology, University of New York in Prague,
- Jordon Rooney, CEO, Built Different,
- Mathias Durand, Director of Learning & Development, Socialbakers,
- Radomil Štumpa, Founder, Universal Sportsman,
- Elmira Lyapina, PhD, Legal Advisor,
- Anna Nguyenova, Operations Executive for Startups, Entrepreneur & Actress,
- Jaro Dance Group, Celebrating history through dance,
- Artur Sychov, Founder & CEO, Somnium Space.
The event is in English.