Palace in the middle The nineteenth century was built for the von Jena family. The property of Debrznica had been owned by the princes von Hohenzollern since 1871, and they leased the lands. After the second century the palace was taken over by PGR, then it was adapted to be a holiday center. Currently, the palace is in private hands. Since 2018 the Polish editions of Castello Festival take place here.