The title of this silently persuasive evening, Saša Rašilov & Something Small to Say Goodnight, discloses the name of one of the main characters, who will tell fairy-tales and stories and recite poems by Christian Morgenstern and Federico García Lorca. He will be accompanied by Ensemble Martinů (Štěpán Kos, Miroslav Matějka, Radka Preislerová and Bledar Zajmi) which witnessed the origin of this Prague Christmas festival. The Mirror Chapel in the Klementinum Palace will emphasise the intimacy of this feature.
– A selection of poems by Christian Morgenstern: poems and epitaphs
– Federico García Lorca: The Green Wind
– Luboš Sluka: A Suite to the Memory of Jaroslav Ježek
– Alexej Fried – Leonard Bernstein: Hommage à Duke Ellington
– Astor Piazzolla: Tanga (arr. by Michal Rataj)