Inspiring and emotional talk show on „Prague Pride festival”. 5 queer personalities will share their experience with coming out.
Pride Voices will take place in the Garage bar & club, Pride House (Karlín Barracks). Free entry, your ticket serves as a reservation.
- Sister Daphne OSPI – member of the Order of the Sisters of Eternal Joy from Berlin, which deal with the topic of HIV / AIDS and prevention of transmission
- Dominik Więcek – dancer and choreographer from Poland
- Petra Vytejčková – lawyer at In Iustitia who works with victims of prejudiced crimes
- Teo Hrubá – personal assistant for people with disabilities. He is one of the co-founders and members of the Taky Trans association
- Petr Laně – journalist, with his partner they have became the first registered couple in the Czech Republic that adopted a son
Hosted by Lenka Králová, software developer and founder of the talk show V Tranzu.
The event will be held in Czech and English.