Pioneering conference focused on the business sector that follows, reflects and moves the plant-based trend in the Czech Republic.
The development of plant-based products comes with new challenges and growth opportunities for the entire food industry. According to the latest survey done by FMCG gurus for the Czech Vegan Society, every fifth person in the Czech Republic includes plant-based meat alternatives in their diet and 21% of respondents consider themselves to be flexitarians. Are you sufficiently prepared for the new wave? Do you know how to successfully include plant-based products in your portfolio? Where to look for the newest trends? And what sort of products do consumers consider to be missing in the market?
The conference will offer international speakers’ talks about cultured meat, plant-based proteins and the future of the food industry. You can look forward to new market data, panel discussion about the changing food sector, start-up competition and much more.
Who is the event for?
- representatives of the FMCG, HoReCa and retail markets
- food producers
- representatives of the meat industry looking for different alternatives
- food and food technology start-ups
- food industry investors and innovators
- institutions wishing to keep up with current trends
- anyone keen on following current trends
The conference will be translated simultaneously to English and Czech.
For more information, visit the website.