– W. A. Mozart: Concerto for Violin and Orchestra No. 3 in G Major, KV 219
– Gilles Massenet: Meditation from the opera Thais
– Maurice Ravel: Tzigane (the version for string orchestra and harp)
– W. A. Mozart: Adagio in E Major, KV 261
– W. A. Mozart: Symphony No. 29 in A Major, KV 201
The ideal of classical refinement, represented by Mozart’s third violin concerto, is put in contrast with the French charm and provocative virtuosity of Ravel’s Tzigane. The evening will be rounded off with Mozart’s highly personal and impulsive statement expressed in his Symphony No. 29 in A Major. The respected musician Augustin Dumay is a master of many forms of violin playing.
A new subscription series PKF – Prague Philharmonia in close collaboration with the Lobkowicz family: four magical evenings in the intimate and special environment of the Lobkowicz Palace with the PKF – Prague Philharmonia. On offer are concerts featuring top.