Current gallery exhibitions
Pálffy Palace is a palace in Bratislava on Panská Street. From 1715 it was the property of the Pálffy family, hereditary Bratislava county governors. It was rebuilt several times, most recently in the middle of the 19th century for Ján František Pálffy. After a demanding restoration of the monument, the palace was put into use in 1988 by the Bratislava City Gallery.