The third edition of the conference for café owners, roasters, baristas and other professionals interested in specialty coffee. The conference will start on Friday evening with a lecture and panel discussion with our guests and you can look forward to five great presentations and one of five workshops happening on Saturday. You can register for one of the workshops online from 18th of October. (You will be invited to the workshop registration via email after you have purchased your ticket.)
- 18:00 Meet & greet & beer
- 19:00 Jan Komárek & Michal Molčan: Profesionálem ve výběrové kávě
- 20:00 Panel discussion
- 9:00 Doors open
- 10:00 Alli Scott (Square Mile Coffee Roasters, London, UK): The Customer Experience – What’s it all about anyway?
- 11:00 Robert Vlach (Na volné noze, Ostrava, ČR): Finanční sebeřízení
- 12:00 Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood (Colonna, Bath, UK): Grinding
- 13:00 Lunch
- 14:00 Peter Dore-Smith (Kaffeine, London, UK): Two rises
- 15:00 Workshops: Jan Komárek (Bailies Coffee, Belfast, UK): Q Grader Training , Laura Meunier: Coffee Defect Cupping, Michal Molčan (Standart, Praha, ČR): Event Management pro lidi, kteří nemají čas, Maxwell Colonna-Dashwood: Water for Coffee, Jaroslav Tuček (Doubleshot, Praha, ČR: Čerstvost zelené kávy
- 16:30 Laura Meunier (Taylor St. Baristas, London, UK): The consequences of a political crisis on the coffee sector – the case of Nicaragua in 2018
Practical information: The conference is paper-cup free – please bring your favorite coffee mug, water bottle, and a notebook.