There are many interesting people with extraordinary stories in the world. Organizators of Prague Pride invited some of these people to share their experiences with you and to inspire you with their talk. Come to NoD in the center of Prague to join the fifth edition of this popular event and listen, watch, meet and get inspired. The 2018 speakers will be:
- Loiza Lamers: Dutch transgender model and winner of the eighth cycle of Holland’s Next Top Model.
- Gery Keszler: founder of Life Ball in Vienna, a spectacular yearly event that generates attention for HIV and AIDS.
- Jaro Viňarský: dancer from Slovakia whose work has been presented at international festivals across the world.
- Corinne Rufli: historian from Switzerland who has published a successful book with 11 life stories of women loving women over 70.
- Philip Baldwin: devoted Christian and gay rights and HIV awareness activist from the United Kingdom.
Language will be English, simultaneous translation to Czech will be provided.