Modern payment methods and new currencies – what is the future?
Where to find innovation within the financial sector?
What is a healthy regulatory environment?
The International FinTech Summer Summit – part of the xCEEd series is a conference tailor-made for European financial and payment services professionals. This informal day event will host representatives from across the financial landscape incl. banks, card associations, progressive payment method, PSPs, etc., to discuss the current and future status of the industry.
Meet our main speakers:
– Maxmillian Power – Head of Business Development, Brickblock.io – Great Britain
– Jack Nikogosian – Head of Coinify Innovation Lab, Coinify – Denmark
– Tony Craddock – Director General, Emerging Payments Association (EPA) – Great Britain
– Kamran Hedjri – CEO, Kalixa – Austria
– Gabriele Griesbacher – Director of Operations, Kalixa – Austria
– Pavle Ljujic – Director and Founder, Pannovate – Great Britain
The day’s event will begin with lunch and networking. This will be followed by panel discussions, short solution studies, case studies presentations and discussion groups on topics selected by Summit participants. From 6pm we will be hosting a FinTech Networking party.
Take the opportunity and register now. We’re looking forward meeting you all!