Screening of short films is a part of Iranian Film Festival 2020. The screening will be only with english subtitles.
- Elephant’s Shadow / Arman Khansarian –A recently divorced woman living in Tehran turns to an old friend to act out a scenario for her dying father in the hospital. As the two devoted friends spend their day in the city as a married couple, their selfless intentions are perhaps less platonic that they originally thought.
- Cover / Vahid Alvandifar / Írán 2018 – Two rugged workers transport the deceased body of their colleague, Ahmad, when he unexpectedly returns from the dead. As the three men drive through mountainous roads to get home, Ahmad does everything in his power to escape his past life.
- Chelleh / Davood Khayyam – An obese man in prison is rewarded with a 12-hour leave for memorizing the Koran. Cast out from society together with his overweight wife and son, the man dedicates his precious time outside his cell to ensure that his loved ones have the food and money they need to survive in the harsh outside world.
- Fault Line / Soheil Amirsharifi / Iran 2018 – A teenage girl at the top of her class conspires with loyal friends to stage an accident at school. Are the theatrics and faked injury enough to disguise the clandestine truth about her commute to school that morning?
- Reverence / Sogol Rezvani – A theatre actress in a romantic affair with her male co-star is forced to face her infidelity before the final night of her play. On stage, the two characters poetically profess their deep love for one another in an exchange that feels real beyond the script.