A branch of the Museum of Krakow located in a building customarily referred to as the Pod św. Benedyktem Inn. The patronage refers to the nearby church under this invocation and to the name of St. Benedict’s Fort. In 2018 Podgórze – once an independent city (1784), since 1915 the district of Kraków – has had its own museum. Local cultural institutions and residents who co-created the exhibition were involved in its establishment – they donated souvenirs and reported on historical events they witnessed.