The museum’s headquarters is located in eleven interconnected old tenement houses – eight on the Dekert side of the Old Town Square and three on ul. Nowomiejska.
Museum of Warsaw is a museum in the Old Town Market Place in Warsaw, Poland. It was established in 1936. The various collections in the fields of archeology, painting, graphics, iconography, sculpture, decorative arts, numismatics and architectural drawings, now exceed 250 000 objects. Until the start of the renovations in 2010 there was available exhibitions showing seven centuries of Warsaw history, from its foundation to the present day.