Magazine of theatrical staging means within the plot is a historic object, entered into the Register of Monuments under the number A953. According to the information card from this Register, the building was built in 1896 according to the design of architect Rzymkowski in the modernist style with neo-Gothic elements in the façade. Modernized in 1903 – equipped with water and sewage installations, and in 1913 – equipped with a cargo lift. Since the beginning of its existence (ie from 1901, when it was handed over by the Municipality to the Theater – at that time bearing the name of the Municipal Theater) until 2010, it served as a decoration store. An additional feature was the rental of costumes and props.