Mirbachov palác

Mirbach Palace is one of the best-preserved original architecture of old Prešporek. The last owner of the palace was Count Dr. Emil Mirbach. After the historical turbulence - the disintegration of Austria-Hungary, the establishment of Czechoslovakia, the period of the Slovak state during World War II and the subsequent restoration of Czechoslovakia - the palace became the property of Bratislava in May 1948, which established the Bratislava City Gallery in 1975.

Address
Františkánske nám. 11, Bratislava

Current gallery exhibitions

Venue description

Mirbach Palace is one of the best-preserved original architecture of old Prešporek. The last owner of the palace was Count Dr. Emil Mirbach. After the historical turbulence - the disintegration of Austria-Hungary, the establishment of Czechoslovakia, the period of the Slovak state during World War II and the subsequent restoration of Czechoslovakia - the palace became the property of Bratislava in May 1948, which established the Bratislava City Gallery in 1975.

Associated venues

Similar venues

© 2022 GoOut, s.r.o., Czechia