The first evangelical service in Mysłowice was celebrated in 1855. The church was built in the years 1875–1877 with the help of the foundation of Gustav Adolf, numerous offices and private persons. In 1927. There were ceremonies on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the parish, the painting of a stained glass window above the altar (stained glass made by S.G. Żeleński from Krakow), organ review, the establishment of three new bells, cast in bronze by Karol Szwabe from Biała). AlterFest Mysłowice also takes place on its premises.