This evening will present contemporary creations by the young generation of composers. Where do they find inspiration? How do they write a commissioned piece? How long does it take to write a new piece? What is the journey like from the first sketches all the way to the completed piece on stage? What are the goals of today’s composers? These and many other questions will be asked to the evening’s guest, the composer Ondřej Štochl.
– Jana Kmiťová: Solo for Flute II. (1996)
– Ondřej Štochl: Quintet for Violin, Viola, Cello, Piano and Guitar (2017)
– Jana Kmiťová: Study for Flute, Violin and Piano (1997)
– Ondřej Štochl: Advent for Solo Vibes (2018)
– Jana Kmiťová: String Quartet No. 3 ‘Steep Bridges’ (2003-2004)