German Museum for the Blind

The German Museum for the Blind (Deutsches Blinden-Museum), located in Berlin-Steglitz, was founded in 1890 by Karl Wulff at Imperial Facility for the Blind in Steglitz. The museum is dedicated to the history of the blind and visually impaired and exhibits photos, paintings, instruments as well as blind aids of two centuries.

Current museum exhibitions

Venue description

The German Museum for the Blind (Deutsches Blinden-Museum), located in Berlin-Steglitz, was founded in 1890 by Karl Wulff at Imperial Facility for the Blind in Steglitz. The museum is dedicated to the history of the blind and visually impaired and exhibits photos, paintings, instruments as well as blind aids of two centuries.

Similar venues

© 2024 GoOut, s.r.o., Czechia