The Częstochowa Philharmonic Bronisław Huberman is located in Częstochowa, in a building at ul. Wilsona 16, erected in 1955-1965 on the foundations of the New Synagogue, burnt on December 25, 1939. The designer of the building is Józef Tadeusz Gawłowski. The Philharmonic has two concert halls and a rehearsal room (from 2012). The concert hall has 825 seats, the second chamber – chamber music – 156.