Hall no. 1 (also: Industrial Hall) is an exhibition hall of the Poznań International Fair located at 18 Głogowska Street, in the vicinity of the Heavy Industry Hall (Pavilion 2, known as the MP2 Music Pavilion) and the Wood Industry Shopping Centre Pavilion. Hall no. 1 is the fruit of post-war, dynamic reconstruction of the fairgrounds. It was built in 1947-1948, designed by Stanisław Kirkin and Lucjan Ballenstaedt. The architects also rebuilt the neighbouring Heavy Industry Hall. Hall 1 was built on the grounds of the former Jewish cemetery. This cemetery was liquidated especially for the expansion of the fair, as well as the Świętomarciński cemetery located on Bukowska Street. Currently, the pavilion hosts fairs, corporate events and concerts. The mezzanine of the pavilion has been adapted for the headquarters of the School of Form – an international higher design school.