A cultural institution in Toruń, which collects, documents and exhibits Polish and foreign contemporary art. The Centre for Contemporary Art is located in the city centre (Jordanki) next to the Old Town Complex and in close proximity to the building of the Marshal’s Office and the Cultural and Congress Centre of the Jordan River. The representative part of the building and the main entrance is located at ul. Wały gen. Sikorskiego 1. The CCA building, designed by Wroclaw architect Edward Lach, is the first architectural object dedicated to contemporary art in Poland since 1939.