The Assembly Hall of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan – a Neo-Renaissance building erected in 1905-1910 according to the project of Edward Fürstenau with the adjoining Collegium Minus on the north side for the needs of the Royal Academy. On May 7, 1919 the Piast University of Poznań was inaugurated there. In 1955 it was renamed to Adam Mickiewicz University. In addition, the hall is also used by the Medical University of Karol Marcinkowski in Poznan, which originated from the University of Poznan. It is also the concert hall of the Poznan Philharmonic. It is also the concert hall of the Poznan Philharmonic.