The Sukiennice Gallery
The Sukiennice (Cloth Hall) is a large market hall erected in the 13th century in the middle of the Market Square, extended in the 14th century in the Gothic style. In 1901, the National Museum took over the entire floor of the Sukiennice. Sukiennice Gallery refers to the 19th-century manner of displaying art. The exhibition in the Sukiennice is presented in the following four rooms: The Bacciarelli Room, The Michałowski Room, The Siemiradzki Room and The Chełmoński Room.