Beschreibung des Ortes
The Cathedral of St. Bartholomew (originally the Church of St. Bartholomew) is a Gothic three-aisled Temple standing on the Republic square in Pilsen. It was founded probably together with the city around the year 1295. The emergence of the Pilsen diocese in 1993 from the parish church became a cathedral. In 1995 it was included among the national cultural monuments.