Bishop's courtyard

Bishop's courtyard

Adresse Muzejní 1, Brno
Webseite www.mzm.cz
Verbunden mit Moravian Museum

Aktuelle Events

O statečném kováři
Spaß und Erlebnis,
O statečném kováři
Spaß und Erlebnis,
O statečném kováři
Spaß und Erlebnis,
O statečném kováři
Spaß und Erlebnis,
O statečném kováři
Spaß und Erlebnis,
O statečném kováři
Spaß und Erlebnis,
Alle Events

Beschreibung des Ortes

The Bishop’s Courtyard is the oldest part of the museum consisting of several historical buildings below the St. Peter-and-Paul Cathedral. Its architectural core is the originally Gothic provost‘s residence of Brno Chapter, of which only the Gothic tower and a chapel with frescos remain. The Renaissance arcades were built by the Italian architect Antonio Gabri. The Moravian Museum is located there since 1818.

Verbindungen

Um die beste Verbindung zu finden, gib einfach die Haltestelle oder Straße ein, von der Du losfahren willst.

Ähnliche Orte

Moravian Museum
Dietrichstein Palace
Anthropos Pavilion
Mendelianum
Palace of Noble Ladies
Leoš Janáček Memorial
Dům Jiřího Gruši
Castle Špilberk Brno
Kostel sv. Janů
Hrad Veveří
Stará radnice
Mincmistrovský sklep

© 2021 GoOut, s.r.o., Tschechien