Muzeum Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego

Situated on Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street, next to the Visitationist Church, the Tyszkiewich-Potocki Palace is regarded as one of the most beautiful neoclassical buildings in Warsaw. Ludwik Tyszkiewicz, a field Lithuanian Hetman, was its founder and first owner. The construction of the palace was started in 1785. Initially the work was under the supervision of Stanislaw Zawadzki but after only a year he was replaced by the royal architect Jan Christian Kammsetzer. To help decorate the interiors Kammsetzer hired stucco decorators including Paolo Casasopra, Giuseppe Amadio, Jan Michal Graff, a sculptor Johann Duldt and a painter Wawrzyniec Jasinski.

Aktuální výstavy v muzeu

Popis místa

Situated on Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street, next to the Visitationist Church, the Tyszkiewich-Potocki Palace is regarded as one of the most beautiful neoclassical buildings in Warsaw. Ludwik Tyszkiewicz, a field Lithuanian Hetman, was its founder and first owner. The construction of the palace was started in 1785. Initially the work was under the supervision of Stanislaw Zawadzki but after only a year he was replaced by the royal architect Jan Christian Kammsetzer. To help decorate the interiors Kammsetzer hired stucco decorators including Paolo Casasopra, Giuseppe Amadio, Jan Michal Graff, a sculptor Johann Duldt and a painter Wawrzyniec Jasinski.

Galerie

Podobná místa

© 2024 GoOut, s.r.o., Česko