The Lloyd Factory building once served as a production hall for the Bydgoszcz shipyard. The hall was part of a larger group of shipyard facilities of the Bydgoszcz Shipping Company, which was the largest inland shipping company in Bydgoszcz, and one of the largest in Poland since 1920. To breathe new spirit into this facility it was necessary to carry out renovation. First, the roof was repaired and the facade restored. Then, work began on the interior to adapt the area to the organization of events. The final effect refers to the original character of the building and takes into account its industrial origin. The new offer of the multi-purpose room combines the past with the future. Closed events, events and concerts are organized here.