Digitaler Campus: The Codes of the Art World
The online workshop with Valentina Galossi covers the topic "The Codes of the Art World".
This is a coaching session that aims to give the participants information and practical experience familiarizing themselves with the fundamental codes of the art world. This group of professional artists is set up with the clear intent to give strength to each individual in its uniqueness.
The purpose is to share the know-how followed up with Galossi's 10 years of professional and life experience in the art world.
During this workshop – duration 4 hours –, the participants will look closely at some successful cases and do training to define direction, goals and to start to build up self-confidence:
- An insight into the contemporary art world scenario
- Professional artists' strategies – methods & studio working process
- Trajectory & goals – studio, gallery, art residency
- Understanding of setting up a career
- Building up a strong presence as professional artists
- Communication skills
Note: Course participants will receive the access link for the workshop after purchasing the ticket.